[Opensearch-discuss] Yahoo's media RSS module

DeWitt Clinton dewitt at unto.net
Thu Jan 18 07:33:24 PST 2007

I'm personally keen on it, and there isn't anything stopping someone from
using the enclosures even today.

In fact, this is exactly what Six Apart has done with their Open Media
Profile, which is essentially the combination of Yahoo Media RSS and
OpenSearch.

http://www.sixapart.com/developers/product_documentation/vox/open_media_profile.html

If someone wanted to write something up about this as an OpenSearch
extension I'd be more than happy to post it to the opensearch.org website.

Cheers,

-DeWitt