[Opensearch-discuss] Using "rel" to identify the relationship of a <Url /> to its source.

Brandon Paddock bhpaddock at msn.com
Tue Mar 27 11:47:33 PDT 2007

I would jump on here and say "do it!" - but I work with Steve and helped
bounce around ways to separate what's getting returned and how it's getting
returned, so I'm a little biased J  Would love to see it make 1.1 though,
especially since it seems to leave things much more open for extensions
along the lines of the Suggestions one in a cleaner, more future-proof way.

Brandon

http://brandonlive.com